Ruby asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

I need help with my hair for college. PLEASE?

Okay so I am about to go out of state for college in a small town in kansas( I’m from Dallas) and my mom has done my hair all my life .. I have 4b hair and she does my box braids and sew ins. My natural hair is hard to maintain and I really don’t want to have it out in school. I would just do wigs but I play volleyball in college. I don’t know how to braid or do sewin on myself so what are some things I can do with my hair that are actually pretty and work well with volleyball

Favorite Answer

Every college has a chat board on their website. Ask for help in finding a local hair stylist you can afford.

You could look for beauty schools in the area, where they charge about one fourth of what a salon would charge. Or, you could go super short with a natural 'do, that would show off your bone structure and be MUCH less hassle to maintain.

• Bob

wear a hat......................................................

• Ruby5 months agoReport

I’m guessing you can’t read.....