(Uk) for those who work with companies as self employed, do the companies ever ask you to show proof of tax/NI Payments?

2 Answers

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    These details are private between you and HMRC, However they can ask you to produce your UTR number (Unique Tax reference number) which proves you have registered as S/E.


  • 6 months ago

    sure they can. They want to make sure you are a stable company to do business with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.