Rose asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

What is the best drugstore (or nondrugstore) foundation for really oily skin? Or makeup routine for really oily skin?

Estee Lauder Double wear foundation. I have really oily skin and this stuff is amazing. I use a toner first as well. sometime I use UD All Nighter setting spray and keep some blotting papers with you.

make sure your face is moisturized first but maybelline matte and poreless foundation is amazing for oily skin. i actually found a trick for my extremely oily nose. i use the dr brandts oil absorbing primer all over my nose then lightly powder it. then i’ll go in with the elf mineral primer and apply that to my nose followed by another light layer of powder. i do my foundation and the rest of my makeup then lightly powder again. so do this where you get oily. i’m amazed how long my nose took to get oily. sounds like a lot but if you work in light layers and use a setting spray, you’re good to go.