I have feelings for my flatmate, should i tell him the truth?

We met a year ago, he’s the first person i met when i moved to UK. we share a flat with other 5 people, two of them are a couple, the other 2 guys moved here 3 months ago and now they are friends. I had a very good feeling with him, we talked a lot but now looks like he is ignoring me because he is just talking to... show more We met a year ago, he’s the first person i met when i moved to UK. we share a flat with other 5 people, two of them are a couple, the other 2 guys moved here 3 months ago and now they are friends. I had a very good feeling with him, we talked a lot but now looks like he is ignoring me because he is just talking to them ( close in the room and I am kind of a stranger). Should i talk to him? i’m a bit disappointed and confused, he’s important to me but he doesn’t know and probably he doesn’t care