Vintage Electro-Harmonic Big Muff pedal Questions :)?

Hey! I just got this amazing vintage Electro-Harmonic Big Muff pedal at a thrift store very cheap. I had three questions about this neat pedal. (Photos attached) The first question is, what year is this pedal? The front says Made in NYC USA. I do not see any serial or model numbers anywhere on the pedal itself.... show more Hey! I just got this amazing vintage Electro-Harmonic Big Muff pedal at a thrift store very cheap. I had three questions about this neat pedal. (Photos attached)

The first question is, what year is this pedal? The front says Made in NYC USA. I do not see any serial or model numbers anywhere on the pedal itself. The potentiometer has the following letters/numbers on it: P0150 and 1378005

The second question is, do I need to replace any of the caps on this unit before turning it on for the first time? (Photos attached)

The third question is, where do I find replacement case screws for this pedal? This did pedal did not come with any screws.

Thanks a lot!
1 answer 1