Why Are Some Teachers Such Slow Graders?

By slow I mean months and months have passed by and you still haven’t received the grade you got on that assignment. I’m in high school and my English teacher this year was such a slow grader. For example our class of 30 students wrote an essay in August and she passed it back in December. Then in February we wrote... show more By slow I mean months and months have passed by and you still haven’t received the grade you got on that assignment. I’m in high school and my English teacher this year was such a slow grader. For example our class of 30 students wrote an essay in August and she passed it back in December. Then in February we wrote another essay and she entered in the grades in June an hour before grades were due. She didn’t even enter some of the many assignments she assigned because she ran out of time. It’s unacceptable that she takes 4 months to grade 30 essays. She also assigns a ton of homework, which is probably why she’s always behind on grading. What’s up with teachers like this?
6 answers 6