To the Australian Christian lobby, how are you going to win a court case where your main argument is that you should be allowed to abuse?

others with different beliefs.

That's like asking non Christians to be respectful of Christians while Christians abuse non Christians on their way to hell.

Your Christian indoctrination has left you brain dead.
Update: @Anonymous Your beliefs should be confined to where those who practice those beliefs congregate to practice those beliefs, when you're in a public place and vilify people for behaviour you don't condone, this can be seen as common assault. If you believe hell is real, why isn't threatening me with... show more @Anonymous Your beliefs should be confined to where those who practice those beliefs congregate to practice those beliefs, when you're in a public place and vilify people for behaviour you don't condone, this can be seen as common assault.

If you believe hell is real, why isn't threatening me with hell an act to promote fear?
Update 2: @Isaac Hunt ·his religious opinion was abusive to some, if he would have posted another religious post that wasn't abusive I doubt the rugby union of sacked him