How can I ask Elon Musk on a date?

I know, I know, this probably sounds ridiculous. I am a 22 year old woman with an immense passion for innovation, technology, and engineering.

I'm a nobody, Im a lineworker with no college degree, or skills other than fixing power lines.. But I have deep interest in mechanics, physics, ect. but never had any real training in anything close to what Elon has. I always did have a strong urge to further the advancement of humanity. I love Elons work of course.. its impossible to deny how attractive he is as well. His money matters to me, not because i want fancy shoes and dresses but because I acknowledge the fact that money is the only medium through which progress can take place. I want to work with him to make humanity a space faring civilization as well as a species depending solely on renewable energy. Alone I have no way of achieving my dreams of a better future. I will simply work until I can't anymore. Elon is my dream partner and the thought of actually meeting him seems so impossible and makes me feel like my head is in the clouds.. But I have faith we may see eye to eye and maybe I'd even be seen as pretty to him. I am extroverted, and people say I am gorgeous which may help my case haha. Is there a possibility I may actually have a chance, and be able to get in touch? Any thoughts on this in general?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Unfortunately for you, Elon Musk would be a super hard person to get in touch with, considering that you aren't famous in any way. If you want a chance with him, the most probable way would be to become famous. Matt Damon actually married one of his fans, that wasn't famous, so it can happen, but it is super rare.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

First you must fight Grimes to the death and I don't think anyone would want to have to do that.

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

You are fantazising the same way a girl wants to date a rock star or an actor.

You don't know him, you can't know him and know "we may see eye to eye "this is simply delusional. You are projecting whatever you lack in life on an imaginary relationship with him.

• Elizabeth5 months agoReport

It is true I dont know him personally, I have only heard what hes said on interviews, podcasts, twitter, ect. But that's part of the point. I want to get to know him. I am happy with my life, but it is my dream to connect with Elon because of his ideas, demeanor, life goals, aspirations, ect.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Elon doesn't have time to date anyone and the people he does are also self made multimillionaires or heiresses. Guy's like him have no time for dreamers unless it's a one night stand. They want "made" women who are also successful muti-million dollar entrepreneurs.

• Elizabeth5 months agoReport

Well he's mentioned before that he is looking for a long-term relationship, specifically not a one night stand. But other than that you've got a good point, thank you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.