How can I ask Elon Musk on a date?

I know, I know, this probably sounds ridiculous. I am a 22 year old woman with an immense passion for innovation, technology, and engineering. I'm a nobody, Im a lineworker with no college degree, or skills other than fixing power lines.. But I have deep interest in mechanics, physics, ect. but never had any... show more I know, I know, this probably sounds ridiculous. I am a 22 year old woman with an immense passion for innovation, technology, and engineering.
I'm a nobody, Im a lineworker with no college degree, or skills other than fixing power lines.. But I have deep interest in mechanics, physics, ect. but never had any real training in anything close to what Elon has. I always did have a strong urge to further the advancement of humanity. I love Elons work of course.. its impossible to deny how attractive he is as well. His money matters to me, not because i want fancy shoes and dresses but because I acknowledge the fact that money is the only medium through which progress can take place. I want to work with him to make humanity a space faring civilization as well as a species depending solely on renewable energy. Alone I have no way of achieving my dreams of a better future. I will simply work until I can't anymore. Elon is my dream partner and the thought of actually meeting him seems so impossible and makes me feel like my head is in the clouds.. But I have faith we may see eye to eye and maybe I'd even be seen as pretty to him. I am extroverted, and people say I am gorgeous which may help my case haha. Is there a possibility I may actually have a chance, and be able to get in touch? Any thoughts on this in general?