Finish high school abroad? I would like to finish my high school studies in Canada or in the US.. Do u know companies that can help me?

8 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    after finishing the school , you want to go to abroad for higher studies i know the organization which may help you. You can take help by clicking below given link

  • drip
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    You google private boarding schools in the USA. Check out their requirements to apply and cost to attend. Apply to those you think fit you best.

    You don’t need a company to do that. And if you found one it would be a huge waste of money and possibly a scam.

    A private boarding school is your only option unless your parent move to the USA.

    You can look into foreign student exchange programs. Such as AFS or Rotary Club. You live with a host family they find for you and a high school they assign you to. These are for one semester or one school year.

  • 6 months ago

    My elder daughter did her final two years of secondary school in the US. Unless you have permanent residence you will need to attend a private school and, unless you have a place to live, this will need to be a boarding school. You do not need 'companies that can help'. Your parents will need to arrange this.

    One year is pointless as no school will allow you to graduate on the basis of a single year of study. Two years is the absolute minimum. They will test you and place you where you belong in each subject. My daughter was placed in beginner French which was hilarious as she had an A at GCSE but they were correct. Her literacy level was off the charts excellent because she was from the UK.

    Your literacy level is low. Presume you are not a native English speaker so that is going to be an additional hurdle. For example 'u' is not an English word at all.

    • Amber6 months agoReport

      well I can only write like 200 letters here so of course I will try to shorten everything.
      thanks for the answer though

  • 6 months ago

    You would have to be accepted by a private boarding school & return home to your parents for all school holidays. Expect costs to your parents will run US or CAD50,000/year & up, plus 2-4 round trips home per year.

    What are you talking about "companies?" No companies. Your parents pay, and must prove they have sufficient funds to pay all your expenses + transportation home, if a school accepts you, for you to apply for student visa. Boarding schools are typically grades 9-12, and you apply for admission the beginning of 8th grade.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

    I'm not looking for a scholarship or any financial support just someone to help to connect with a high school.

  • Stoo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Zero people will pay for this.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Stay in your country. Trust me. And I'm not American.

  • Yes, Pornhub usually gives you a scholarsheep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.