Baby milk snake wont eat?

She hasn't eaten since I got her and its been weeks. I have tried live and frozen/thawed pinkies. I had her in a 10 gallon tank and have since moved her to a 5 gallon in case she didn't feel secure. Its also warmer now, at the high end of what they like, but she still isn't eating. She knows the food is... show more She hasn't eaten since I got her and its been weeks. I have tried live and frozen/thawed pinkies. I had her in a 10 gallon tank and have since moved her to a 5 gallon in case she didn't feel secure. Its also warmer now, at the high end of what they like, but she still isn't eating. She knows the food is there. She will stare at it and slither over it. Shes active and shes not thin so maybe I'm worrying too much? I guess I'm wondering is shes fine or if she needs to eat and how do I get her to eat.
Update: I will make her an appointment
Update 2: I don't know what kind of milk snake she is. All I know is that she is a smaller species.
She is in a 5 gallon with a hidey on each side and she has bedding she likes to burrow in. Heat lamp on one side. Hottest point is about 90 degrees. I turn off her bulb at night and it drops to about 66-68 degrees.
Update 3: She finally ate. Throwing a towel over her cage did the trick.