Why do I all of a sudden greyout on more and more coasters?

Ever since I was around 11 years old I loved coasters. I mostly went on the ones at Busch Gardens because I live very close to there. I used to go on Sheikra, Kumba, and Cheetah Hunt all the time. One day I went back with my friends and decided to try Montu. After the first loop, I experienced my first greyout. I... show more Ever since I was around 11 years old I loved coasters. I mostly went on the ones at Busch Gardens because I live very close to there. I used to go on Sheikra, Kumba, and Cheetah Hunt all the time. One day I went back with my friends and decided to try Montu. After the first loop, I experienced my first greyout. I felt pretty shaken up but this was after riding many coasters so I figured maybe it was just a one time thing. Later that day, I went back on Montu after drinking some water and felt fine.
Fast forward a couple of years, I decide to revisit some old rides. I was at Universal and I already went on Rip Ride Rockit a few years ago, so I decided to go on it again. Yet again, I greyed out. I decided to take a break from coasters after that. A few months later I tried something smaller like Scorpian at BG, and it happened at a tight turn! I was really concerned now. Keep in mind I am on the skinnier side, and I do get dizzy if I get up too fast, but I was able to ride coasters before like this just fine.
Is this normal? Why was I used to be able to handle coasters before but not now? Should I see a doctor?
1 answer 1