I got a traffic infraction for not having my license with me. I did buy the car and had the title signed over to me. q?

The ticket says my name at the top but list the registered owner as the person I bought it from and given the title, Would that ticket only be made to me and my responsibility? Will the registered owner get the ticket? I'm wondering if they would send any letters out since it is a simple infraction. They also... show more The ticket says my name at the top but list the registered owner as the person I bought it from and given the title,

Would that ticket only be made to me and my responsibility? Will the registered owner get the ticket? I'm wondering if they would send any letters out since it is a simple infraction.

They also had no reason to stop me other than just reading my registration. Didn't commit any crimes or traffic violations other than not having my license,

Definitely should've not forgotten my License, it was stupid and a learning lesson for me. I didn't get the car towed or anything the let me drive it back home, and watch me park but still gave me the infraction, which was RCW 46.20.015 - driving without a license
Update: I got a traffic infraction for not having my license with me. I did buy the car and had the title signed over to me.