How do I apply for asylum in the USA?

I m 24 from India and I don't like being here at all, my life is complete hell and extremely depressed and agony. I hate it so much, I don't like my parents at all, I don't like this place, I have heard the news that so many people come to the USA every day year to seek asylum there not from war... show more I m 24 from India and I don't like being here at all, my life is complete hell and extremely depressed and agony.
I hate it so much, I don't like my parents at all, I don't like this place,

I have heard the news that so many people come to the USA every day year to seek asylum there not from war countries but from poor countries, and there are so many

The USA is my most desired country from all developed nations, since when I was a kid, but there was no hope for me ever to ever get there, only highly intelligent and wealthy people able to get there from my country,

I m so confused about life, I don't like being alive, I hate my parents because they are very unsupportive and no caring, I don't like living with them at all,

I want to start a new life in a newly developed country in the USA, I wish I could get there somehow anyhow and do blue color jobs and make my life normal from there, but it also seems impossible for me, because my life condition is total on the rock, I don't even have money, and It is impossible to get any visa like this,

I wish my parents were wealthy like other Indians who go to study and job there, but nothing it is completely opposite,

my family is also doomed, no one is doing well, my brother, father and I, I m so afraid, and they all are angry on me, and abuse and curse me, my mental state is crumbling, soo much mental pressure,
Update: I m not sure I would be alive within a few months or not, this is going on for years now, nothing is in favor of me,

no one from my family has ever achieved a better life, I have a dream to achieve it in a developed country of my desire USA