Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Hot weather is here. How do I, a man, resist ogling hot girls wearing skimpier clothing?

Favorite Answer

Women's bodies are like works of art, you don't yell at them or ogling

It's like God given art just walking around in front of you. I love the bouncing breasts unfettered by bras.

you just need a pair of good sunglasses. Also what my friends and I do if we are together and a beautiful women walk by is say to each other "did you get your shoes at the store"? it makes it seem like we are just casually talking instead fo staring at the girl until eventually one of us will go talk t her. we used to carry on 5 minute long bs conversations like that. "did you get your shoes at the store?".."ya I got them on Monday"...bla bla bla. That was back when we were 12-16 before sleeping with beautiful women regularly became easy. . it ended up meaning all sorts of things. Like if someone was going to attack you or wanted to fight you. anytime anyone said "did you get your shoes at the store it meant either a hot girl was walking towards us, we were about to get into a fight or something out of the ordinary was about to happen.

Are those girls seducing you?

I'm not sure if this is a troll question or not, but I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with "ogling" the "hot girls" unless they're like 12 or 13 or anything else under 18. If you want your staring to not be noticeable, wear sunglasses. Also, make sure you are only looking and not touching.

Your mommy must be very proud of you you dirty pervert

• F

Just wear sun glasses, they can't tell what you're looking at then.

• patty

your a man not a boy

Get a job perhaps

Frequent a nude beach. Then you have no choice.

I'm a man as well, and never did I go anywhere to ogle "hOt giRls", I hate the fact that most men are horny imbeciles who think with their d*ck, and give such a bad fame to me, who has 0 sh*t to do with any other man behavior, and then stereotype me based on such bullsh*t.