Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Have you ever divorced your husband/wife over cuckoldary?

Personally I think it's disgusting that people invite complete strangers into their bedrooms to participate in having sex with their husbands/wives. People clearly don't have respect for their marriage or any morals. with that being said I was wondering if anyone was married where they participated in cuckoldary which resulted in divorce?

One of my ex's always wanted to see me sleep with another woman....... Crazy eh?

• Joe

No.. We don't own any roosters.

My bf and i do this all the time with couples. Sometimes people need to spice up their marital connection. However, a couple of times, the woman in the marriage continued to contact my boyfriend which i found interesting. He's great at sex, charming and personable, so i think this is why women are enamored with him. But guess what? He's not perfect, either.

Yes, my business partner and his wife enjoyed threesomes, 2 males and 1 female. My partner is bisexual, so it was a true 3-some, everyone having sex with everyone.

She then began working late. She then began visiting friends in the evening. Eventually he had her followed and, yes, she was meeting one of the former 3-some participants and having sex with him.

My partner divorced her. I'm sure this is not the usual, but it was shocking to him.

No , we Muslims hardly indulge in such things after marriage , if caught by any of te spouse , divorce is written on the wall . May also of Murder of wife by Husband or brothers of the women . If nothing such and case is filed for adultery , may be life imprisonment by court of Law

• Enigma5 months agoReport

'' May also of Murder of wife by Husband or brothers of the women . If nothing such and case is filed for adultery , may be life imprisonment by court of Law'' Don't take life too seriously mate, it'll be over fast enough anyway

• Kelly

If their husband/wife/partner is on board with it... they're not disrespecting their marriage. It's not really much different than a swing lifestyle and in both cases it's a lifestyle in which everyone is a willing participant.

As far as it resulting in a marriage ending, it can happen so can the marriage of a swinger or someone in an open relationship.

We're not into cuckolding or an open marriage but my husband and I do participate in a bdsm or submissive/dominant sex life. It's something we're both into and it's 100% consensual. We both have our limits with it and we're both respectful of each those limitations. BDSM has it's set of false assumptions of the lifestyle. We've been happily married for 16 years.

You having a different set of moral doesn't make you superior to them.