Am I autistic?

Every since I was 10 I've had problems communicating with other people, I was always very quiet, never knew what to say, felt awkward 24/7. Now I am in like early 20's and I am better I would say, but, let me give you an example. let's say there's a conversation with 4 people and I am 1.... show more Every since I was 10 I've had problems communicating with other people, I was always very quiet, never knew what to say, felt awkward 24/7. Now I am in like early 20's and I am better I would say, but, let me give you an example.

let's say there's a conversation with 4 people and I am 1. Everyone's chatting amongst each other but for some reason I can not jump in the conversation. I just can NOT figure out what to say or how to get involved in the convo so i just sit by quietly and nod or laugh.

Now if I'm having a one on one, or a convo with a friend I am able to talk freely and Express myself. But if its 2 or more people OR someone I don't know very well I just have problems figuring out what to say.

Thoughts?