Bilingual song stuck in my head?

Update: I think this song has a dance... From what I saw, the dancers jumped forward, jumped backward, jumped forward, jumped backward, put out their right leg, put out their left leg, did a circular motion with their hips, and 3 body pops when the song went "bom, bom, bom." The only lyrics I could recall was... show more I think this song has a dance... From what I saw, the dancers jumped forward, jumped backward, jumped forward, jumped backward, put out their right leg, put out their left leg, did a circular motion with their hips, and 3 body pops when the song went "bom, bom, bom." The only lyrics I could recall was something in the beginning in English (like "move your body to the beat" or something like that) and the lyrics "Mueve la cintura, bom, bom bom." I was at a festival and Shazam couldn't pick it up
Update 2: HOT DAMN! So, the more I thought about it, the more I could remember. I was able to put it in Google accurately. Got it. Metala Sacala by El Chevo.
1 answer 1