Seems like no one listens to me. How do I fix this?

When I try to talk to someone, I frequently find myself cut off by the person I'm talking to and they start talking to someone else, or someone else just buts in when it seems quite clear that I'm talking. It's also hard to chat in a group because I can never get my voice heard and I'm always... show more When I try to talk to someone, I frequently find myself cut off by the person I'm talking to and they start talking to someone else, or someone else just buts in when it seems quite clear that I'm talking. It's also hard to chat in a group because I can never get my voice heard and I'm always cutting off there too.

I know some if you will say to speak up and I do that alot and still nothing changes. I get there's also a right Time to talk in a group (don't know about that either) but still when it's just me and someone else, I still get cutoff from our conversation, even if there wasn't a good reason or anything important going on. Then the conversation I tried to keep up was forgotten. To me it feels like what's the point in chatting if no one gives a damn about talking to me.