In the future will everyone be non-binary?

People have been non-binary for as long as there have been people.

Disappointingly enough, there have always been people who believed that they were somehow qualified to comment upon or even judge the relationships of other consenting adult people. They have always been mistaken in that belief.

No. People are coming to realise that LGBT is destroying society and will no longer be entertaining that kind of talk.

There is no evidence that people with gender issues are growing in number, so no.

According to Star Trek there will be space homos in the future.

Extremely gross!

Transgender is real but non binary is fake

The only way the future would change is if humans began reproducing A-Sexually. Given the sexually dimorphic nature of humanity and how long humans have existed in stasis, it is highly unlikely that human sexuality will change from being binary.

• Shanae

no.

the homosexuals and the mandatory-immorality democrats are working to destroy the traditional family,

BUT after they succeed in accomplishing this, the muslims will move in and take over, then they will RE-ESTABLISH the family, but in a different form - under sharia law.

the muslims will then kill off all the homosexuals, and the mandatory-immorality democrats

immorality can NEVER exist on a permanent basis.

it always goes for just a few generations, until the society collapses.

the whole "non-binary" thing is really just a transitional phase between the destruction of western civilization and the establishment of a global islamic caliphate.

the old order must be destroyed before the new one can take its place.

Over my dead body. I will never be and my children will never be. That I can promise. I will happily home school my children before I ever allow them to be subject to that sort of BS.

Source(s): Coming from a 21 year old girl.

All we can do is hope, it would make for a better future. I am non-binary and it is really open minded because you don't need to act just masculine or just feminine, you can be both if you want. Gender norms are dying.

• Lord Aizen

I am a man with a pronounced feminine side. That doesn’t make me non-binary though. Cmon it’s all bogus. You’re prolly under 25 though so whatever that’s what hip lately.

I hope not! Non binary in my opinion is what attention seekers call themselves. It makes gender classes ridiculous and hurts the transgender community.