Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 6 months ago

Why are so many powerful countries bullying Iran when they haven't done anything wrong?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The USA has had a bee in it's bonnet about Iran since they overthrew the puppet dictator that the Yanks installed there, decades ago. America has been stirring the pot there, ever since. Don't believe the lies the right wingers on here try to feed you about Iran. They're just useful idiots.

• 6 months ago

they support terrorism, are working on a nuclear bomb, attack tankers and many other wrong things.

• 6 months ago

Well attacking oil tankers didn't help them

• 6 months ago

They want the oil. Also, they are upset because the people they put in power are not doing what they told them to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

because they shot down a US drone hats why

• 6 months ago

Saudi , Iran, Iraq should have armies off the coast off USA and see what USA would do

• 6 months ago

Iran's gonna give up that lunch money...just see if they don't.

(:

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Empire building

• 6 months ago

Somehow being a big sponsor of terrorism throughout the Middle East has a tendency to raise concern in other countries.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The USA is the only country bullying Iran. Iran is not angelic, and it has sponsored terrorism and supported terrorist groups in such countries as Yemen and Lebanon, but it has helped defeat ISIS in Iraq. European countries tried to help Iran avoid US sanctions, but they couldn't because the threat of US retaliation by Trump for countries that help Iran is just too great. China has been buying oil from Iran, so it is not bullying Iran by any means. Russia is actually friendly towards Iran, so it is not actively bullying Iran either. Saudi Arabia is Iran's rival in the Middle East. Both want to dominate the Middle East, but even the Saudis have not sent any troops to Iran because the Saudis will be defeated by a better Iranian military.

• Inquizetif
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Iran also murdered hundreds of American troops in Iraq but you don't care about that

• 6 months ago

Attempting to sink oil tankers has a way of pissing people off .

I know if I had a tanker full of oil I just bought and you tried to sink it , I'd be upset with you .

• 6 months agoReport

Like the USS Liberty?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.