When did Trump lie - when he told ABC he read the entire Mueller Report or when he told NBC he only read the Report summary?

Both instances are clearly stated on video/audio and are completely contradictory. Both can not be true. One HAS to be a lie. Which one? Or both? (He didn't read either the report nor the summary.)

VERY interested in seeing his followers explain this away. Of course, usually when they have no answer they just ignore the question, call me a name, or move it to an obscure category. (I will just move it back.)

Update:

LOVE the pretzel logic from trumptards. He read it and he didn't read it??? REALLY? And he said he didn't read it 2 weeks after he claimed he read it. How do you unread something?? Fake news? So you are saying ABC and NBC created faked videos of Trump saying that? How stupid and warped can you be to believe that??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They were both lies. Trump doesn't read.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

When did Trump lie?

Trump lies every day, he even lies when it would be easier to tell the truth and make him look better.

"when he told ABC he read the entire Mueller Report or when he told NBC he only read the Report summary?"

Trump's staff tell us that anything more than two pages is ignored, the Mueller report is 448 pages. So we can be relatively sure that he won't have read that.

The Summaries are shorter,but still more than 2 pages, so I suspect he only read the conclusions.

However while both can be true and we can't be sure what he did and did not read. We can't be 100% certain that he lied in either or both, just that it is likely that he did lie.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Do you realize all trump needs to do to all you crack heads is say how he tweeted and maid commons on a few things on purpose just to show how dumb the rest of the democrats are and that is all they talked about in their time and threw their days but give the list of all what he has done but well he was getting trashed buy news and all the others and maybe things will change and I think he will show how all the others lie.

• 8 months ago

More FAKE NEWS from the Left (You).

Trump did not say he read the "entire" Mueller Report when talking to ABC's George Stephanopolus.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Did you read the report?

TRUMP: Uh, yes I did, and you should read it, too.

The word "entire" is nowhere in that interview.

UPDATE: Again, all I'm saying is, you put the word "entire" in there when Trump never said it. Don't put words in the President's mouth and then accuse him of lying when he contradicts the words put into his mouth that he never actually said.

• ...Show all comments
    • david
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

PB you are justifying BS. This is the crap NORMAL people hate about lawyers. How lawyers look for minute 'details' that can be used to explain lies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Trying to reconcile conflicting Trump assertions is crazy-making. The only thing that can be concluded is that he did lie - either about one or the other, so neither can believed. However, considering what is observed of his behavior, it is unlikely he had the patience for reading the entire report. Most likely, someone in his close circle read it in its entirety and relayed what might seem the most relevant parts to him.

• 8 months ago

He didn't read the Mueller report, until he read it.

When it was first released, I would have said I didn't read it.

Then 2 weeks later (it wasn't that important me, honestly), I would have said I read it.

Neither statements are lies. It's not that hard, sh*tstain.

Edit: Far be it for the Democrap that demands reparations to accuse me of pretzel logic, and stupidity.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• 8 months ago

He read the summary ,,,,,,,, then later the report .

• 8 months ago

Still impotently talking to yourself. Remind me about being able to keep my doctor and all the thousands of Dollars I would save. Nearly three years and you fools can't come up with any new material. I thought President Trump's haters were all so super intelligent, surely a genius such as yourself can think of something new.

• ...Show all comments
    • david
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

why would he bother wasting time reading anything? === Trump lied about Mexico paying for "THE WALL" ... hE LIED ABOUT TAX CUTS FOR ANYONE EXCEPT THE RICH. .. Oh sure .. a few pennies for a few others, but real tax cuts wire only for the rich.

• 8 months ago

Who cares? You lose.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Mueller found no prosecutable evidence against the President

It's over

Move on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.