Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

whats it called if someone hates both men and women?

i really hate all men and women so much they are really starting to piss me off with this one another is more superior and inferior than each other bs and its really ticking me off. also with the how men are monsters and women gave birth to monsters meaning men and also all those rapists who make all men look bad. im so sick of it i really am i hate all men and women so much. i am at least happy i am asexual and dont have to deal with either one or marry either one at all. since asexual is someone who is not sexually attracted to either men or women and thats what i am im not sexually attracted to either one of them and hate both of them so much.

I would say normal

Miserable.

That's what it's called.

I think a misanthrope

• Joe

Sad. Really, pretty sad.

you sound quite pretentious

It means your anti-social. Sociologists say there is something wrong with

a person who doesn't like other people. . .at all. Or someone who wants

to be alone all the time.

Hate? Lets have a tab of coffee. What I meant was "you are nice person, look at the bright stars". If you're man, well, no-one is perfect.

• Marc

Psychotic. Antisocial

Misanthropy, you are a misanthrope. Welcome to the club. Well, we don't actually have a club, because we can't stand each other, but welcome.

It sounds like you just hate humans in general. Or our society as it is right now.