Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

Why do people look younger nowadays?

I've noticed that most people look so young for their age nowadays, I know 25 year olds who still look 14, most 16 year olds look 11, it's strange. When I was 16 I looked 30, everyone seemed to look older back then. Why is that everyone looks like children nowadays? I know many 25 year olds who look 13 or 14. Isn't that weird? looking back at pictures of people in past decades, they look so much older. Even looking at my old high school yearbook from 2002, everyone seemed to look much older than the people nowadays.

• Foofa

That's called "getting old".

That's what happens in smokeless, sunless generations. My generation smoked and worshiped the sun and looked 35 by the time they were 25.

• Ala

The fear of growing old cause people to use Botox and anti-aging creams.

They work very hard at it to look young and seem very afraid of getting older.,

• steve

Because you are getting older.

I subconsciously think I am still in my twenties although I am a lot older. I see people I have grown up with every day and don't notice their age they are the same to me as they were twenty years ago.

My mum when she was alive always used to comment on policemen and say surely he/she is not old enough to be in the police.

Even today I was getting on a bus in the town centre and saw this young girl running for it so asked the driver to hang on for her. I thought she was about 12 or 13 but when she sat down she was wearing a sweat shirt from the local school emblazoned with leaver 2019 meaning she was at least 16.

When I look at photos from when I was that age I can see I looked about 12 but was 16 or 17 so there is no difference.

I don't think people do look younger I think as you get older it is more difficult to judge someone's age.

this is because of weak D.N.A being passes around from this new weaker Generation of kids.