Why are Russian trolls allowed to post on here and be trusted pretending to be Americans on here?

Isn’t that a crime

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

They are Russian Jews!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • steve
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

As far as I am aware YA is a world wide site and anyone from any country that allows their citizens access can ask or answer here.

So Russians are equally as acceptable as the majority of US Trash that post here.

YA is not an American site it is global.

America with Trump is an embarrassment, so I don't think anyone, Russian or otherwise is coming on here and pretending to be American.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What difference does anyone's nationality make to their asking questions?

How do they 'pretend' to be Americans? Very few people state their nationality anyway.

• 7 months ago

The attraction of the online world is that people can portray themselves in any way they wish, and unless they are engaging in illegal, harmful and/or dangerous behavior, Yahoo! Answers does not have the power to shut them down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It is not a crime but would e against the terms and conditions so if you have any evidence for your claim report the posts to Yahoo!

• 7 months ago

Trolls, of every nationality,

are allowed to post, here.

That keeps them

from doing anything

consequential,

somewhere else,

more important.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• 7 months ago

We're not going to start McCarthyism here all over again... No one's a secret Russian until we know they're a secret Russian.

• ...Show all comments
    • El Nerdo Loco
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

I've seen her critical of the Russian Orthodox church... But then again, maybe her first account wasn't banned. Maybe she's just been replaced!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.