Don't you love how Trumpists, when you ask for a source for specious claims, provide the clever rejoinder "google it"?

Update:

. . . especially as Google is a leftard censorious entity . . . ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I do not! I absolutely despise it! I admit I let it get to me too much, but it makes me furious!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I should explain myself better. I get so upset over it because it's a clever way of lying. When someone tells you to 'google it', you assume they have googled it and found valid evidence for whatever they are trying to say. But every time I HAVE googled something, I found nothing to support whatever they were trying to say. They're hoping you won't say anything, since they can come back and tell you that you don't know how to use google.

It IS a little difficult to copy and paste a link on here using a smartphone, but it is possible, and if you don't want to do that you can supply the terms you used to google whatever it is.

I guess a constructive way to deal with 'google it' is to actually google it, post a link directly countering what they have said, and leave it at that.

But in a real debate, you don't ask people to 'google' something. You provide a source yourself. That's how you do it!!!!!

• 8 months ago

wow you need a tissue for your snowflake issue

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

I do love it. Google is a great resource.

Source(s): Thanks for asking.
  • David
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Nah, they just want you to get off your lazy butt and pursue information for yourself...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • At this time, if Mrs. Clinton is under investigation, neither she nor the general public are aware of it.

I do think it's likely she'll at least be involved to some degree if the whole 2016 election mess is put on the slab and dissected, but that doesn't equal "Lock Her Up!"

Even if there is wrongdoing found on Clinton's part, I find it highly unlikely she'll be punished legally for it.

As far as google, I've been told that by both sides as well.

(:

• 8 months ago

Whenever I see a suspicious claim, I google it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Are you aware of what Sealioning is? Where are the sources for YOUR claims?

You have no intent of changing or even considering the opposing view, but are requesting that the opposition spend a large amount of time in providing sources that can easily be looked up. If you were ACTUALLY interested in the topic then you would look the sources up for yourself but INSTEAD are just trolling in the laziest way possible, by repeatedly asking for sources and only glancing at something provided to further claim that the source isn't good enough.

Attachment image
    Source(s): ""trolling in the laziest way possible' . . . saying "google it" is about as lazy as it gets . . . the source is more important than an anecdotal claim . . . fess up of shut up" As I said, you are TROLLING in the laziest way possible, just repeatedly asking that people invest more time in something that you're investing no time in. I listed a source for sealioning (the photo) but instead of either looking the term up or reading the comic you glanced at what I said and came up with a lazy retort
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You get the same "Google it" from both sides.

It's hilarious how both sides constantly belittle each other and using the same type and style of arguments.

Did I say hilarious? I meant pathetic.

You guys have more in common with each other than you'd like to admit. Any moment now I'm expecting you to fall into a mad passionate and loving embrace with your opposites

• Juana
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Maybe they're too embarrassed to cite Rush or Sean or Laura.

• 8 months ago

I think it's a brilliant response. If you Google even the most outrageous claim, you can find support for it somewhere on the Internet. There are hundreds of Internet posts asserting that Barack Obama is a shape-shifting alien lizard. So if the answer is "google it," the Republicans can never be wrong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.