Spine Tattoo Question?

I'm getting a spine tattoo today, and I'm worried since I have cysts in my spinal canal, that they will get irritated, or burst (will a spine tattoo also leave me paralyzed?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

you're an idiot---

• Screen6 months agoReport

It's just a question, you dont have to be rude

• 6 months ago

this is not worth the risk, speak to your doctor first

• Laura
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because you have medical issues with your spine you need to tell your tattoo artist about this before you get tattooed. The artist needs to be ok with tattooing you in your current health condition. If they are not you will have to find another tattoo artist.

You will also have to fill out some legal forms before getting tattooed. One of these forms is about medical conditions, specifically stating that if your doctor has not said that your tattoo is safe for you to get and something happens to you it is not the fault of the tattoo artist or the shop. Its on you for not asking your doctor.

You should also ask your doctor. They know more about this and can tell you if it is safe for you to get a tattoo in this area. We are not your doctors. We do not know your medical history. We can not say if you are able to get this tattoo safely.

We have no idea what the risks for you are with getting this tattoo. Your medical condition could flare up and never settle back down again. One of the cysts could rupture in the middle of tattooing. You could end up with serious spinal issues effecting movement. We have no idea if these will happen or not because we are not your doctor.

• 6 months ago

yes....it is best to do it that way......................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

do you ABSOLUTELY need a spine tattoo? if you have so many worries, why go through with it?

• Kyle
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

then i would consult with a doctor before getting your tattoo about your cyst. or inform the tattoo artist and see what they say.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.