Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 6 months ago

How do I get pornhub to take down a video?

My ex uploaded a personal video of me and pornhub will not take down video. How can I get them to remove?

You people are so quick to judge!!!! First of all it s her husband.... HELLO !? Marriage is a partnership... I have NEVER had so much shoved in my face when it comes to porn as it seems to be the norm. Hence constantly pushing the envelope as to what is acceptable complete compliance plus the unwillingness to face issues that porn addiction. We as a society have completely lost quite frankly never experienced what it s is to have a best friend a partner someone to be accountable to to love cherish TRUST AND RESPECT! It s impossible to be near the opposite or for some the same sex.... Without sex being the main issue. Just spending time together getting to know what this human being is about God forbid committing to be a sourse of inspiration to each other... Encourage each other to be the best you on allevels spiritual physical mental? I am without a doubt convinced that porn and this relentless pursuit on a sexual level has not only desensitized and numbed our absolute NEED and REQUIREMENT as a human being....to find purpose and meaning as spiritual living beings. To leave something important behind. Marriage should be the safest union bubble etc... my God if you are going to film yourselves having sex shouldn’t you feel safe with this person you both chose to spend the rest of your life with? Him uploading that is one of the most Egregious things I have ever heard of not to mention the ultimate when it comes to passive aggression. She should not be insulted for TRUSTING HER HUSBAND! Is it the smartest thing hmmm maybe not but not because of her husband because someone ELSE could somehow get ahold of it. This person’s issue brings so much out into the forefront of what’s wrong and why we are doomed if we do not address them. 5 core issues immediately came to mind after reading this woman’s question. Lack of Integrity, Lack of Mutual Respect, Apathy, Trust and Complete Betrayal. And last but not least ask yourself this what if she did not know he was filming them?! Good Luck. And think about it what kind of person would intentionally hurt you so bad? Not someone I would want as my life partner and best friend.

P.S. I didn’t proofread this. Time and things to do but it struck a chord and I could not let it go.

Link or it didnt happen..

• david

It's a great way for publicity, I only wish i could watch it at work

Lol you posted a video on it? Let me see

You made your bed, now lay in it.

I don't have an answer for you, just saying thats a massive L lmao

It belongs to pornhub now. If you read the eula, you would know this.

• P

Contact the police

• Carson

Depending on the state you live in it could be called 'revenge porn'.

So look up your state laws on that and relative to it.

Do you have dark hair. He put up several.

Don't video yourself having sex is the best plan.

• Carson

IDK if it's you. IDC. I'm sorry he did that to you.
      He was lucky to have you. He is a d1ck.