Trump supporters - Do you raise your children to hate blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, immigrants, climatologists, and liberals in general?

Favorite Answer

It's not exactly hard to just type "no" to this question, then go anonymous and rant about "low IQ minorities" and "white genocide" ruining the country. It's clear to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention that that's the mainstream opinion among honest Republicans.

Thats like asking.. Democrit supporters - Do you raise your children to hate Educated Rich blacks, Legal Immigrant Tax Paying Working Mexicans,

Peaceful Muslims, all LEGAL Working Tax Paying immigrants, communists, and Marxist Socialists in general..

OF COURSE WE DO...

Certainly seems that way, but not all do. Some have some bit of sense.

Wow!!! TDS is strong in this one. I don't hate I deplore illegal aliens who come into this country illegally and still seem to have more rights than I do. I deplore people that see that I'm a white man and assume I'm a racist biggot that need to apologise for every racist person in history including Nero. I deplore ppl who don't know who Nero refers to. And I deplore ppl who hate themselves so much that they have to group everyone else into it. Oh and I love how liberalism is now agree with me or be a racist bigot zenoflobagismer. Did I spell that wrong ??? I thought that was the new gender lettering .....

No, What on earth makes you ask that?

• The Game

zero the coward is the biggest racist on here

no not at all, but for liberals we explain why they are evil and we also teach our kids two words and their differences "illegal" and "legal" yes i know these are big words for democrats and they are hard to understand for you but for our kids they pick up on it easily.

• coleman

liberals don't care about anyone but themselves they say that sh*t only to get elected and then they don't keep their promises.

I am a Trump supporter. As a favor to our country, I do not have children. If I did, I would send them to Catholic schools. Love is taught and practiced there. Liberals parents should do the same.

• Jeff D

Is posting this sort of drivel really necessary for your "virtue" signalling?

• Dont try pretending youre smart. You dont do it convincingly. Youre too stupid do be able to. (ppssssT! thanks for 'supporting the fascism and fleecing of america. Soon it will be wrecked completely, with your help. *overwhelmed with pride* I'm sending you $5

I see a lot more hate from Democrats (hate Trump) then I do from Trump supporters. I did not raise my children to HATE anyone, making no difference in who or what other people are.

What type of questions is this.? You do realize that 36% blacks are supporting Trump. Why you have to be so judgemental and full of hate. Turn of the TV and get a life.

My own sister is a devotee of the Trump cult, and has said she hates all Democrats. She is raising a young child. I fear for her.

• Lv 5

Actually, no, she's not. She's underemployed and my mother is giving her $2k of welfare every month to keep her out of bankruptcy. She's accepting socialism and is a Trump supporter. Hypocrisy!