How to fix sleep schedule if you’re used to sleeping during the day?

So I’m used to sleeping during the day and waking up at evening. Before I could turn my sleep schedule around by just not sleeping for a day, but recently I’m struggling to do so. I’ve had little sleep for about a week and yet my body still wakes up after 2-3 hours and can’t go back to sleep even after little sleep... show more So I’m used to sleeping during the day and waking up at evening. Before I could turn my sleep schedule around by just not sleeping for a day, but recently I’m struggling to do so. I’ve had little sleep for about a week and yet my body still wakes up after 2-3 hours and can’t go back to sleep even after little sleep or feeling very tired. I took 2 melatonin pills last night and I still woke up after 2-3 hours and couldn’t go back to sleep. Now it’s afternoon and I’m feeling very fatigue yet I doubt I will get a good night’s sleep tonight.
What can I do?
1 answer 1