Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

Will it help or hinder our tourism industry if the possible new PM (Hunt) agrees with Trump that London is a violent sh*thole?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Biff
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hunt is just another Tory politician toadying to Trump because the UK will depend on a post-Brexit trade deal with America. Instead of supporting Trump in retweeting the far-right professional bytch Katie Hopkins' tweet he should have criticised him for once again sticking his nose into UK domestic affairs when there are far worse problems in his own country. Trump was tweeting fake and exaggerated news about London when Boris was mayor but he has stepped it up since London elected a Muslim mayor.

Apart from two months last year the murder rate in New York was higher than in London and New York is one of America's safest cities. I wonder if American politicians would fail to defend the mayors of their cities if a prominent British politician had tweeted about their high murder rates and mass shootings.

I assume that's a comment from the user with multiple mental health and personality disorders so I'm not going to read it.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Who cares about some nobody's inupt? What is so special about you?

XD

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Statistically you really can't say that London is a overly violent city, you're just as statistically likely to be killed in a road accident than murdered in London. You can't say that London drivers are any worse drivers than anywhere else in the UK, the more people.....

• 6 months ago

London is a ****##l always has been and always will be.. its full of retards scumbags and stupid drug dealers kids who hopefully will all stab each other death and rid the capitol of the trash that roam the streets with impunity.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nah, I came for the warm beer and cold byrdes. What? No Red Rose tea? Pity. Where-ever Trump is at, there is more violence than anywhere else on the planet. Besides if Trump said it, the opposite is true.(out of 10,000 lies since he has been in office so "we do have that as a Yard-Stick"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nāga
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Statistically, the crime rate in London under Labour's Sadiq Khan at its highest rate for years - the figures for violent crime, robbery, rape, murder and burglary are all at record levels under the Muslim mayor - the US President is simply stating facts.

• 6 months ago

All main towns have become a sh'thole , lack of police lack of discipline and poor leadership from the party that is in power.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. Have you any idea what a violent sh*thole somewhere like Los Angeles is?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It will have no affect. Stay away from the drug gangs you'll be fine

• Bear
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

London has been a violent sh*thole for a thousand years,and wont be changing in the next thousand years.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hinder I hope, when we have terror attacks in London, many foreign visitors are the victims.

Best to warm people of the danger so they are not put at risk.

When khan and labour wax lyrical about diversity, vibrancy and colour, they gloss over gang crime, robbery, acid attacks, knife crime, gun crime, rape and tribal wars and of course terrorism, unless of course that is the fab diversity they are celebrating, not much diversity in the crims though. Funny that!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Yahoo! Answers Current Events community do not own a tourism industry, so your question makes no sesne.

Mental slavery / inadequacy criterion: Using possessive pronouns / determiners ('my', 'their', 'we', 'our', 'us', 'your', etc) regarding the activity, involvement or aspects of the civilisational entity someone is native to

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

To immerse yourself in my very highly advanced material and to see evidence of my very enlightened ways, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

It should replace the Bible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.