How to get a good high paying job in computer industry ? (Read my story first) And share your story too(if possible)?

I majored in the field of computer science, and graduated 2 months ago. I have been giving interviews since then but still I havent got a decent enough job to go for. I want to ask what are the steps i must take to get a high paying and respectable job in the industry. And my second question is what skills... show more I majored in the field of computer science, and graduated 2 months ago. I have been giving interviews since then but still I havent got a decent enough job to go for.
I want to ask what are the steps i must take to get a high paying and respectable job in the industry.
And my second question is what skills (programming languages etc.)must i have for that purpose and where to learn them from.
Share your story if you were in a similar position some time back.