Why does Jamba Juice not have celery?

What a joke of a corporation. They charade as healthy, yet they put lemonade in their drinks, complete with white sugar. They serve up fiber free fruit and vegetable juice. They don't have celery. I asked a clerk why and she gave me an oddball answer that didn't make any sense...

celery is a fruit so that is why

• DEBS

Celery is the devil's food.

I did find out that celery juice is the best thing for your liver after having a hangover.

• Bob

I don't know why they don't have it, I do know that giving the person behind the counter-who has no say in what goes into their drinks a hard time for their not having it is silly.You should have asked to speak to the manager or contacted their corporate and told them how you feel.

• AskZilla

I did not give her a hard time. I merely asked a question. Gawd!. She is the one that gave me a hard time by giving a screwball answer that didn't make any sense.

• Erik

They either have it or they don't. Why give the person behind the counter a hard time? Just stop going there if you're so offended.

• audrey

Celery tastes like crap.

Celery is full of pesticides that can lead to severe mental retardation.

• car253

It is NOT politically correct anymore to use the R word. People are mentally challenged.