Why does Jamba Juice not have celery?

What a joke of a corporation. They charade as healthy, yet they put lemonade in their drinks, complete with white sugar. They serve up fiber free fruit and vegetable juice. They don't have celery. I asked a clerk why and she gave me an oddball answer that didn't make any sense...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

celery is a fruit so that is why

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Celery is the devil's food.

• 5 months ago

I did find out that celery juice is the best thing for your liver after having a hangover.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't know why they don't have it, I do know that giving the person behind the counter-who has no say in what goes into their drinks a hard time for their not having it is silly.You should have asked to speak to the manager or contacted their corporate and told them how you feel.

• AskZilla
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

I did not give her a hard time. I merely asked a question. Gawd!. She is the one that gave me a hard time by giving a screwball answer that didn't make any sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They either have it or they don't. Why give the person behind the counter a hard time? Just stop going there if you're so offended.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Celery tastes like crap.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Celery is full of pesticides that can lead to severe mental retardation.

• car253
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It is NOT politically correct anymore to use the R word. People are mentally challenged.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.