Is this a normal response to anger?

Is this a normal response to anger? Ive always had a big problem controlling my anger when it comes to electronics and technology. Phones not working, laptops freezing, consoles bugging out etc has always been something i have zero patience or tolerance for. Mid to late teens I would respond by simply just... show more Is this a normal response to anger? Ive always had a big problem controlling my anger when it comes to electronics and technology. Phones not working, laptops freezing, consoles bugging out etc has always been something i have zero patience or tolerance for. Mid to late teens I would respond by simply just punching, throwing or smashing whatever it was that had stopped working. ( which is fine as a kid cause no real consequences). However as I am now 24 years old, I have learnt I cannot keep destroying my own laptops and equipment as it is expensive. So how can i get my anger out? Well, I ve come up with a tactic that works brilliantly, however, im pretty sure its not normal. Whenever something manages to anger me to a level where i would usually hit, break, smash etc, what i instead do is write down on my phone what annoyed me, and save it. Then, later that evening before bed, i look at my saved notes. For every time technology tried to **** with me, ill throw something from my trashbin out of my window and into the flowers below my house, and the cleaner has to clear it all :/ Now i know its childish and whatnot, but tbh, i dont care... the way i see it if life keeps ******* with me by making Microsoft Word not respond when I need it to, Spotify deleting my playlists, Fifa 19 glitching on me, Wifi ******* up etc, then ill just deflect the frustrations and anger onto someone else, whilst simultaneously relieving myseld of said frustrations.
1 answer 1