When applying for an apartment, what should you put for your current residence in this situation?

Lomg story short, my girlfriend moved in with me after not getting along with her previous roommates at a different house at the end of her lease. She has been staying with me for 4 months in my apartment, but was never put on the lease. We are now trying to get a new apartment, but what should we put for current... show more Lomg story short, my girlfriend moved in with me after not getting along with her previous roommates at a different house at the end of her lease. She has been staying with me for 4 months in my apartment, but was never put on the lease. We are now trying to get a new apartment, but what should we put for current residence considering she is not on the lease in my apartment? Wouldn't it be strange and questionable to have a 4 month gap for most recent residence in your application? If I told them I let her live with me 4 months without being on a lease, wouldn't the new apartment I am trying to get not trust me?