So a few friends of mine from insta are creating a “company” (like a band that’s similar to Kpop idols) we have a name for the-?

Company and the group already, but still working on stage names. It may seem weird but this is what I came up with... “Same” 😂 okay okay here’s the story. So we are fans of bts (Kpop group) and the group has a WEBTOON (comic story) that is called Save Me. I was debating over SM/AM/PS and others. (SM for Save me)... show more Company and the group already, but still working on stage names. It may seem weird but this is what I came up with... “Same” 😂 okay okay here’s the story. So we are fans of bts (Kpop group) and the group has a WEBTOON (comic story) that is called Save Me. I was debating over SM/AM/PS and others. (SM for Save me) “Same” is also a name I came up with, it’s a combo of save and me... and it’s also a lot easier and “catchier” than SM. Does any one have any opinions on the name? Or maybe can suggest another name that would be cool? (Sry for so much writing)
0