patty
Lv 5

girls do u ever buy mens clothing for yourself as its cheaper and may fit better?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

For some reason I find that men’s clothes often offer better quality with thicker and softer material especially in regards to shirts. I especially like the oversized shirt look or even the button ups that they have.

• 6 months ago

I hve always wore men's jeans, shoes, and socks, they are better quality , fit better and are more comfortable and less expensive than women's.

• 6 months ago

Most women I dated did this due to the fact that it was comfortable...

• Joe
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

You date a lot of women who wear men's clothes ? Are you sure they're not guys ??

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Yes...................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe a big t shirt to wear to bed

That’s pretty normal

Other than that, it would be weird

• 6 months ago

I normally borrow one of my dads shirts when visiting my parents

• 6 months ago

I always buy men's socks. They are much better made than women's, and who's going to notice, anyway? I've also bought men's pajama bottoms because they are looser and more comfortable to sleep in. And I own a man's pullover sweater in a gorgeous blue that was on clearance.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No, I haven’t done that

• 6 months ago

sure....definitely I do sometimes

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I can't really speak on this as I don't identify as a girl anymore, but if you're uncomfortable with your body or just want baggy comfortable clothing, I'd highly recommend it. Almost all of the clothes in my wardrobe are larges in mens despite me being a medium in womens because baggy mens clothes are just so. Dang. Comfortable.

• eve6 months agoReport

God Bless you in Jesus' name!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.