patty

girls do u ever buy mens clothing for yourself as its cheaper and may fit better?

For some reason I find that men’s clothes often offer better quality with thicker and softer material especially in regards to shirts. I especially like the oversized shirt look or even the button ups that they have.

I hve always wore men's jeans, shoes, and socks, they are better quality , fit better and are more comfortable and less expensive than women's.

Most women I dated did this due to the fact that it was comfortable...

• Joe

You date a lot of women who wear men's clothes ? Are you sure they're not guys ??

• olivia

Yes...................

Maybe a big t shirt to wear to bed

That’s pretty normal

Other than that, it would be weird

I normally borrow one of my dads shirts when visiting my parents

I always buy men's socks. They are much better made than women's, and who's going to notice, anyway? I've also bought men's pajama bottoms because they are looser and more comfortable to sleep in. And I own a man's pullover sweater in a gorgeous blue that was on clearance.

• kristy

No, I haven’t done that

sure....definitely I do sometimes

I can't really speak on this as I don't identify as a girl anymore, but if you're uncomfortable with your body or just want baggy comfortable clothing, I'd highly recommend it. Almost all of the clothes in my wardrobe are larges in mens despite me being a medium in womens because baggy mens clothes are just so. Dang. Comfortable.

• eve6 months agoReport

God Bless you in Jesus' name!