What is the difference from someone with Aspergers getting something the like from someone without Aspergers?

So I read up in my psychology class about this kid who has Aspergers saying that “When he really likes something he gets something related to it like anything. I’m a little bit confused cuz I feel isn’t that anybody? Like if any of us like something i’m sure we would buy something related to our interests as well... show more So I read up in my psychology class about this kid who has Aspergers saying that “When he really likes something he gets something related to it like anything. I’m a little bit confused cuz I feel isn’t that anybody? Like if any of us like something i’m sure we would buy something related to our interests as well correct? Can someone explain to me the difference please?