Men: Please help out me here. Evidently I don't understand guys very much at all.?

So I'm a girl in my twenties, and the guy that reached out to me via text/email is older. He is divorced. He seems interesting and I wanted to meet him to see if he's as great in person. He says that he wants to go on a date, but won't establish any concrete details. I know he's playing games at... show more So I'm a girl in my twenties, and the guy that reached out to me via text/email is older. He is divorced. He seems interesting and I wanted to meet him to see if he's as great in person. He says that he wants to go on a date, but won't establish any concrete details. I know he's playing games at this point, but I want to understand why. He texts me everyday; every few hours. He gets upset when it takes me longer to respond. I noticed that he seems perfectly content just chatting via text. He is heavily turned on by our conversations. (No nudes were exchanged).

Perhaps he doesn't like me enough to go on a date. Or doesn't think I'm legit. But why would he waste time texting a random girl he doesn't intend to see? Couldn't he just visit a porn site and get more of out it? If you had the opportunity to meet someone in person, vs. just texting someone, wouldn't the former be a better option?