Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

What is the best way to deal with premonitions?

Today like everyday I'm a nervous wreck. I feel like a I'm going to be punished because I was impulsive. I have a tendency to be a troll or a pervert online and I'm trying to stop it seems like I often lapse in this endeavor. I don't have a great memory so I can't remember the exact severity of each event. I have gotten in trouble with the law do to my stupid trolling.sometimes I have dreams of waking up to my parents screaming to me or I would have a tingle in my stomach and hands. I am unemployed 22 year old college graduate despite the fact that I have an IQ of 75. Also I am a deadbeat living with his parents. What do I do to deal with the fact that I am inevitably screwed (I deserve to suffer like the piece of Filth I am)

Favorite Answer

Remind yourself that they haven’t happened

yet and they likely won’t.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views sited

Repent. Cry out to God to change you at the inmost level.

Consider the words of Paul in Romans 7:

"21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

So what are the dates? So what are the dates

• R

How about GETTING A JOB????