What is the best way to deal with premonitions?

Today like everyday I'm a nervous wreck. I feel like a I'm going to be punished because I was impulsive. I have a tendency to be a troll or a pervert online and I'm trying to stop it seems like I often lapse in this endeavor. I don't have a great memory so I can't remember the exact severity of... show more Today like everyday I'm a nervous wreck. I feel like a I'm going to be punished because I was impulsive. I have a tendency to be a troll or a pervert online and I'm trying to stop it seems like I often lapse in this endeavor. I don't have a great memory so I can't remember the exact severity of each event. I have gotten in trouble with the law do to my stupid trolling.sometimes I have dreams of waking up to my parents screaming to me or I would have a tingle in my stomach and hands. I am unemployed 22 year old college graduate despite the fact that I have an IQ of 75. Also I am a deadbeat living with his parents. What do I do to deal with the fact that I am inevitably screwed (I deserve to suffer like the piece of Filth I am)
4 answers 4