Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

What is the best way to deal with premonitions?

Today like everyday I'm a nervous wreck. I feel like a I'm going to be punished because I was impulsive. I have a tendency to be a troll or a pervert online and I'm trying to stop it seems like I often lapse in this endeavor. I don't have a great memory so I can't remember the exact severity of each event. I have gotten in trouble with the law do to my stupid trolling.sometimes I have dreams of waking up to my parents screaming to me or I would have a tingle in my stomach and hands. I am unemployed 22 year old college graduate despite the fact that I have an IQ of 75. Also I am a deadbeat living with his parents. What do I do to deal with the fact that I am inevitably screwed (I deserve to suffer like the piece of Filth I am)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Remind yourself that they haven’t happened

yet and they likely won’t.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views sited

• 6 months ago

Repent. Cry out to God to change you at the inmost level.

Consider the words of Paul in Romans 7:

"21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

• 6 months ago

So what are the dates? So what are the dates

• R
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

How about GETTING A JOB????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.