Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

No car, no job, no money, about to be put out. What to do where to go. Shelters are difficult to go to?

Family wants me to be homeless and on the street. Mad for me to have goals, aspiration or ambition. To grow up and move out..I'm of age to move out...but they hinder and hold me back to do so.

They're not gonna support me,they just want to keep be trapped here for their own gain, and they hinder me to support myself.

• R

This makes no sense at all. Your parents want to support you for the rest of your life? Tell us IMPARTIALLY what is really going on. What are you trying to do, and what are they asking you to do? My guess is that you want to move out and work a dead end job, and they want you to get a degree and a career.

In any case, if you are soon to be kicked out of your home, I would suggest you find a job ASAP and start saving money.