My baby female leopard gecko is attacking my adult male??? Help??

I house my soon-to-be adult male with a juvenile female- the female is 8 months old, and the male is about a year and a half old. We got the female for free, because she’d gotten into a fight with another gecko- who ended up ripping off her tail. She has always been a bit aggressive with me, and the male has always... show more I house my soon-to-be adult male with a juvenile female- the female is 8 months old, and the male is about a year and a half old. We got the female for free, because she’d gotten into a fight with another gecko- who ended up ripping off her tail. She has always been a bit aggressive with me, and the male has always been very calm and sweet. Lately, I’ve noticed that the male has been antsy, and running away from the female. He hasn’t been himself, if you will. He doesn’t like being handled as much, and is consistently nervous. He had even come up to the front of the terrarium, to which I believe, get my attention. Today, he was doing this in the corner. I was recording, as he looked as if he was waving to me. The female ran up behind him, and attacked him. A few minutes later, after notifying my parents that she was bullying him- she had nipped his tail a few days earlier, so this wasn’t the first occurance- I grabbed a book and was prepared to separate the geckos. I attempted to nudge her to the side, and she whipped around and latched on to my finger, drawing a bit of blood. I’m used to her biting me, but this was the first time she has actually made me bleed. Could she be a hot female? (A female incubated over the usual temperature) I’ve heard that they’re more aggressive than normal female geckos, and I believe this is why we got her for free. Note that both of the geckos were purchased from Pet Smart.