Bend, Oregon or Park City, Utah? Or anywhere else?

Looking for a last minute July 4th getaway. I’ll be traveling with one other female. We are both in our late twenties, love hiking/waterfalls/views, need nightlife also. I’ve looked at glacier national park and Yellowstone, but might save those for when I have more prep time. We will be able to stay somewhere for 4 nights. I’m between Bend and Park City because they are relatively easy to access and seem to have what we are looking for. I’m definitely open for any/all suggestions for other options! Doesn’t have to be the USA. We’re trying to stay away from Colorado since we go there a lot, but I do enjoy towns like Breckinridge, Banff/Canmore.

Why would you go to Park City to be around liberals?

• A Hunch

Apparently he likes to be around liberals, as Bend is not very different.

Park City.

I've never been to Bend, but I've heard that it is tiny and rural... although a lot of breweries pop up on the map.

Try Portland, OR. There's nightlife, there's waterfalls (in the Columbia gorge), there's hiking in the Cascades, etc.

Night life??

Hundreds of places. Throw a dart at the map of the Northwest. Sandpoint, Coeur d'Alene a bit crowded 4th of July. Just about anywhere in Idaho.

Not sure what makes Bend special for you. Lots of places similar.

It appears you like a place near a ski resort for your summer fun. Dozens to choose from. A few have summer glacier snow by helicopter to ski.

Banff/ Canmore Canada could be a long drive. Kimberly, Fernie, Creston,

Park City, Utah would be a good choice

There is no "nightlife" in Bend. There are some restaurants and breweries but that is all you are going to find.