Diarrhea and gas during 32. 5 weeks?

I woke up this morning with a lot of gas then my little brother made breakfast for everyone I woke up from a nap after and now I have diarrhea. Does this affect the baby ? Him has only kicked one time today otherwise I haven’t really felt him. I’ve poked and jiggled nothing gets him going. The kick he did this... show more I woke up this morning with a lot of gas then my little brother made breakfast for everyone I woke up from a nap after and now I have diarrhea.

Does this affect the baby ? Him has only kicked one time today otherwise I haven’t really felt him. I’ve poked and jiggled nothing gets him going. The kick he did this morning was a big one then after that it was a tiny movement

I’m working right now and earlier when I was walking I felt weird feeling in my stomach then it would stop and move to the other side. My bladder feels heavy.

This normal?
1 answer 1