What spelling do you think works best for a girl? Leighton or Layton?

I’m in love with this name for a girl. I think it’s adorable and cute but can also be sophisticated when she’s older. I also think it can work a little spunky if that’s more the way she rolls. I’m just in love. But I’m having a dilemma with the spelling. I love Leighton, it’s my first choice. I’m not so much... show more I’m in love with this name for a girl. I think it’s adorable and cute but can also be sophisticated when she’s older. I also think it can work a little spunky if that’s more the way she rolls. I’m just in love. But I’m having a dilemma with the spelling. I love Leighton, it’s my first choice. I’m not so much worried about it being pronounced wrong, I’m more worried people will think I’m dumb for spelling it that way. Kind of like Reagan instead of grammatically correct Raegan. I’m not against Layton, I just don’t love the look when it’s written.