Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

Will you watch the Democrat debate? Why or why not?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope, I had to watch the paint dry on the toy box I built

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

So, by picking that answer as Best you admit, you have a closed mind

• 6 months ago

sure..........sounds like it will be a circus

• Robert
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No. I expect all of them to find some way to bash Trump in their "answer" to each question, rather than debate each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I will like have have for both parties throughout the years. What to hear them say what they believe and why.

Hopefully it will not be scripted like Mrs. Clinton and Sen. Sanders.

Former SSgt.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I doubt it. The political debates in the country are usually a joke. It's nothing but a dog and pony show.

• 6 months ago

I might.

I always hated political debates - so unenlightening - until Trump got into them. Then they got interesting.

I realize the Democrats don't have Trump for their debates, but who knows, they may have learned from him.

So, maybe I will watch.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't need to. I understand the issues and will examine who ends up Democrat choice. I'm not voting Trump no matter what. I consider our President to be insane and about as crooked as Nixon. If they make it difficult by a far left wing candidate I might write-in. Three I don't like. Any of the rest should have my vote. These three create a walk-in for Trump. The rest can put up a fight.

Bernie Sanders - no. Too radical and destabilizing. Conceptually OK, but pragmatically a disaster in waiting.

Andrew Yang - no. Inflationary to fixed income people. Major readjustment ends up increasing the number of poor people.

Marianne Williamson - no. Has no broad based fix of anything.

• 6 months ago

No. The DNC is just going to rig their primary anyway.

• yes it is very good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.