While trying to fix my ingrowing toenail I accidently took out the sking thats supposed to be underneath my toenail.?

This happend by complete accident, the nail that now underneath the skin is hurting, it getting swallowen and it s secrating puss sometimes. Im using Neosporin for the pain and so infection doesn t spread but I dont know hoe to fix it. I honestly don t want to got to the hospital, if i do its going to be my last... show more This happend by complete accident, the nail that now underneath the skin is hurting, it getting swallowen and it s secrating puss sometimes. Im using Neosporin for the pain and so infection doesn t spread but I dont know hoe to fix it. I honestly don t want to got to the hospital, if i do its going to be my last resort. So im hoping someone has a good way to fix it.