Tragus piercing, ear pain?

I got my Tragus pierced on the 29 th of may this year I remember the date because it was my birthday since then I came down with a virus and I’m just now staring to get better I still have another 5 days left on my medication but since I started coming down with the virus my ear with the Tragus piercing has been... show more I got my Tragus pierced on the 29 th of may this year I remember the date because it was my birthday since then I came down with a virus and I’m just now staring to get better I still have another 5 days left on my medication but since I started coming down with the virus my ear with the Tragus piercing has been slowly feeling like it has more and more water in it and it’s now started hurting as well as feeling like it has water in it I’ve tried popping my ears as that’s what it recommended online but it just made a lot of noise in that one ear and sent a nasty taste to the back of my mouth and the ear blocked it’s self back up within an hour and it is still hurting does anyone have any ideas of what it could be and if it’s because of my Tragus piercing because I can’t get into the doctors till Wednesday and it’s hurting a lot