Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 6 months ago

I've never understood why rich guys marry women who clearly wouldn't be with them without their wealth and fame. Do you understand that?

I feel like I could easily find probably 100 or more divorced couples in a few hours online and clearly see that the woman is just a goldigger.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Stop talking about the First Lady... she is still hot... and rich especially when the Trumpster leaves her for the great golf course in your sky..

• 5 months ago

You'd be surprised how many men find the thoughts and feelings of women to be of no interest and inconsequential. Romantic love is, by its very nature, predatory. The motives of both parties are dubious in the best of circumstances.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Who cares? Their money... Their life...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes I understand,,,, and the other question Why would a young good looking women go with a rich older ugly man instead of a poor average guy ? -------------- if you do not understand it cannot be explained to you

her looks will be gone while his money is still there and he is dead

----------------

why would a rich guy buy and drive new nice car instead of old beat up car?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Everyone wants to feel loved, even if it's only fake. In the Matrix, one of the guys who was disconnected went back to being in the Matrix. He sat in a restaurant (fake) eating a delicious tender steak (fake) but he did not care because it felt and tasted good.

Human beings are made to love, to be loved and to respond to it. When the real deal doesn't come our way, we will sometimes take the fake for a little while. A gold digger can fake it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because they want arm candy.

• 6 months ago

That is like asking why a really beautiful woman would marry a man that would not marry her if she was not beautiful. Or why a tall man would marry a woman that would not marry him if he were short. etc. The man and his riches are a package deal, and so is the woman and her looks and the man and his height. You can either look at the whole package or you can decide to marry the next person that walks through the door. How you decide is all up to you.

• 6 months ago

The woman is another acquisition. They probably reason: her looks for my money/fame.

• 6 months ago

Are you not rich and mad that you can't get women?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.