It’s always 4:20 somewhere constantly?

I believe that if it’s 4:20 now and you are standing still and then it hits 4:21, time has passed! HOWEVER- if you chase the sun and move at the exact same speed that the earth and the sun are moving then you can always be in 4:20 despite it being 4:21 at your original location. My friend claims that that is not... show more I believe that if it’s 4:20 now and you are standing still and then it hits 4:21, time has passed! HOWEVER- if you chase the sun and move at the exact same speed that the earth and the sun are moving then you can always be in 4:20 despite it being 4:21 at your original location.
My friend claims that that is not how time zones work, and it’s only 4:20 every hour (not counting North Korea). While I agree that time zones are a construct of man and if we don’t count human constructs then it always 4:20 but it is also never 4:20 because time is a dimension that loops in on itself, I argue that this could be proven by carrying a sundial while you travel at the speed of the sun. It is possible to be always in 4:20 for a moving object but not a stationary object. Am I right????? Please help.